Thursday, February 14, 2008

This time ... it's my school

Today, there was another school shooting (news article here) Thankfully so far there are no causalities aside from the shooter himself.
I am praying that the victims will heal and that everyone who was affected by this shooting can also heal.

This hits a little to close to home, as this is the college both dh and I graduated from (in fact, we met there), as well as many of our friends.

But my heart is hurting for what happened and I am thinking of all who are affected by this right now.

I just head that now they are declaring 5 6 fatalities. My heart is just breaking. I will never understand why someone would do this. I just can't even begin to understand. And my prayers and thoughts go out to anyone who is grieving tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)